Position Title: Part-time Intern, Videographer
Department: Marketing Department
Reports To: Communications Specialist & Director of Marketing
As a video production intern at Hubbell Realty Company, you’ll bring digital media projects to the finish line by turning raw footage into powerful, engaging stories.
This position is responsible for creating, executing and editing video content specifically intended for social media, internal company use, supporting documents and presentations, event promotion and potential external marketing uses. Must be able to prioritize and manage simultaneous projects while working within a defined deadline. Knowledge of Greater Des Moines a preference.
Work schedule is flexible with basic hours being Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., without exceeding 30 hours per week. Some evening or after-hours work may be required. This is a paid position.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Storyboard, shoot and edit pre-produced videos for marketing campaigns and other sectors of Hubbell Realty Company such as commercial, homes, apartments and company events
2. Work with various stakeholders around the business to create compelling storylines that complement existing content, support breaking news and other corporate, social and sales initiatives
3. Have effective process storytelling skills intended for social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat
4. Assist Marketing Team in implementing video campaigns in a timely and accurate manner and assist in trouble shooting
· Working toward a degree in videography, film, media studies, broadcast journalism & mass communications, and/or other related visual fields
· Experience using DSLR photo and video capabilities; specifically, Canon Rebel T5i
· Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere Pro. After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are not required but encouraged
· Experience in lighting, preparing and executing interview-style video shoots
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to give and receive team feedback
Strong organizational and time management skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Please include a demo reel link of your video work along with your resume.