Access Systems was founded in 1986 in Urbandale and is one of the most tenured technology companies in the region. We have experienced double-digit growth over the past decade, making Access one of the elite office technology providers throughout the state, in addition to being one of the largest independent Sharp dealers in nation. We are one of the few companies in the Midwest that offers a combination of IT services, phone system solutions, document management and printing solutions.
Access Systems is locally owned and managed with all of our key leaders being from the Midwest, giving us the unique ability to provide services to our clients on a large scale and at the same time having a great understanding of the business climate in the Midwest.
Our headquarters is in Waukee, Iowa, a growing suburb of Des Moines. We are also located in 13 cities across Iowa and Nebraska to provide local service and support at the highest level to our clients.
Position: Marketing & Communications Internship
The Marketing & Communications Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels and methodologies to the professional community, technology industry and the public at large.
Reports to: Human Resources Director
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Compensation: $ 10 – 12.00 per hour
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic to our website and social media pages, brand awareness and share industry updates on multiple media platforms
- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing and prospective clients, along with recruitment efforts through engagement
- Focused efforts on increasing and measuring social media growth and engagements
- Utilize SEO and keywords to promote web page presence and high placement on web searches
- Design flyers, graphics and other marketing material
- Update and develop content for the website regularly
- Creation and distribution of newsletters
- Research new markets and the latest industry news
- Media contact list creation and management
To apply contact:
Charlie Kiesling, PHR | Director of HR
955 SE Olson Dr, Waukee, IA 50263
W: 515-216-2404 | F: 515-987-6228