Are in you experienced in statistics and have strong organizational skills? Would you like to be part of one of the top teams in the sports industry? Join the Iowa Wild and help create our brand new Analytics Department. The Iowa Wild are a progressive and innovative team that uses data driven insights to provide information for organization to remain leaders in the industry.
The ideal candidate we be someone with a deep understating of data and the integration of data between different business systems. He or she will be supporting various stakeholders of the organization and will need to clearly and effectively communicate in a group while leading the organization in the areas of data management and software systems and integrations.
The Analyst will contribute to the strategic development and execution of CRM campaign management, oversee the data strategy and the mapping of data integrations, with the goal of ensuring the reliability, integrity, and quality of data for the Iowa Wild. The person in this role will manage the existing data environment, which includes guiding data strategy, expanding the data warehouse to include new sources, and managing data vendors. They will also deep-dive into data quality issues that arise and will work to consistently provide clean and de-duplicated customer records for use in multiple systems and departments throughout the organization
This position reports to the Sr. VP, Sales & Business Operations, and will work closely with other team members in various multiple departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as administrator for SalesForce CRM environment and work with end users to answer workflow and system-related questions regarding customers, prospects, and best practices.
- Work directly with CRM Vendor to coordinate the implementation of new CRM functionality, reports and dashboards for the sales and service teams.
- Provide day-to-day support for CRM users across the organization.
- Develop campaigns using historical customer data from prior sales, marketing data and other data sources provided.
- Manage data environment in support of a wide range of business initiatives: fan engagement, fan experience, marketing, sales, stadium operations, etc.
- Review existing data streams to identify inefficiencies and enact solutions that automate and improve
- Develop audits that monitor data feeds, with the goal of detecting, repairing, and preventing duplicates, and other inconsistencies.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in Mathematics, Statistics preferred
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, with basic knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server and experience with relational databases
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work in a quantitative role
- Experience working with sales based CRM such as SalesForce, a plus
- Experience creating and maintaining specific reporting using Tableau Desktop, a plus
- Experience with Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics, a plus
- Experience within the sports/entertainment industry, a plus
- Good project management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, with strong strategic thinking, attention to detail
- The ability to self-teach software skills and the ability to implement software processes for end users
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Ability to think intuitively and resourcefully about how data is managed and how it applies to solving business problems
- Ability to effectively communicate technical aspects to employees who possess less technical knowledge
- Comfortable adapting within a fast-paced small-company environment and comfortable with ambiguity when encountering new problems and “unknowable” topics
- Ability to work both independently and in teams. Ability to build consensus across multiple departments
Sr. VP, Sales & Business Operations
O: 515.564.8720 |C: 631.671.1257
IowaWild.com | firstname.lastname@example.org