Saturday Mfg., a small ad agency on Ingersoll Ave (next to Gusto Pizza!) is looking for a design intern.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to make great work in a fun, high pressure environment. Candidates must be creative and able to work on a variety of platforms. Our projects include creative for conferences and events, multifaceted advertising campaigns, logos and branding, print collateral, websites, social media graphics, direct mail pieces, and everything in between. In short, you’ll need to be ready for anything from packaging to unicorn poop.
Our wish list:
– Print and digital experience
– Comfortable with Adobe design programs – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
– Can work independently and play nice with others
– Self-motivated and organized
– Good at problem solving or improvising when needed
– Experience creating nontraditional dimensional pieces a plus
– Advertising experience a plus
– Should be able to conceptualize, use an x-acto knife, and make an occasional snack run
Start date/duration is flexible
Think you’d be a good fit for the team? Send inquiries to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.