Happy Medium, a full-service marketing agency based in Des Moines, is seeking a creative person for a paid media internship during the 2017–18 school year. The position will start Aug. 28.
As a media intern at Happy Medium, you will be responsible for helping the media team with digital reporting, campaign analysis and invoicing, TV and radio spot trafficking, and assisting with media plans and planning calendars. You will also coordinate campaigns and deadlines with station and vendor reps as well as internally with our accounts team. Lastly, candidates will be in a position to interact with all departments at our agency and gain a more complete understanding of agency work life.
Required skills include:
- Background in marketing/advertising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google docs and Microsoft Office with a strong knowledge and focus on Excel
- Organization skills with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive projects
- High-energy attitude with willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
For more information and how to apply, see https://itsahappymedium.com/careers/media-intern/