Coordinate and execute digital technology management, Web administration, and social media engagement for the Iowa Healthcare Collaborative (IHC).
This is position is currently approved for part time, but full time may be considered for the right applicant. New grads or current students with the appropriate experience will be considered.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Manage and coordinate all IHC digital media strategies, including:
- Website administration and management
- Social media design/strategy/management
- Graphic creations
- Brainstorm new and creative media growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership/perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- 4-year degree preferred in Public Relations, Marketing
- 2+ years with Web site management or administration/marketing
- Proven experience in digital marketing and Web site management
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing email, social media, Web sites, etc.
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Elliott G. Smith
VP Administrative Services
Iowa Healthcare Collaborative