Posted Date: 2/17/2017
Location: Des Moines
Type of Employment: Fulltime
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and producing multiple projects; writing clear, tight, engaging, and effective copy; producing content for a variety of communication and marketing vehicles; and for developing strong concepts to achieve client goals.
The person we’re looking for will have: at least one year of professional content marketing, magazine, and/or communications experience; a bachelor’s degree in a related field (journalism, marketing, communications, public relations) from an accredited four-year college or university; and the proven ability to:
- Produce content for a variety of communication and marketing vehicles and for a variety of audiences
- Lead and/or contribute to multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Work directly with clients as a project leader
- Develop engaging content that advances clients’ positioning
- Oversee one or more staff writers as well as freelance writers
- Write, copyedit and proofread with precision and clarity
- Fact check with precision
Additional skills and expertise:
- Positive outlook
- Focus on high-quality work
- Strong project-management and time-management abilities
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with creative teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach
Does this sound like you? If so, consider joining Lexicon. We’ll treat you like the pro you are, and offer you a chance to grow with a growing company. We provide competitive compensation and benefits and an award-winning work environment. All inquiries will be treated confidentially. EEO employer. No agencies.
Please send a letter of application, your resume, PDFs of your work or a link to your website, references, salary history, and compensation requirements to James Stepp, Lexicon, email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
No phone inquiries. No agencies.