Des Moines Public Schools is seeking a motivated Marketing and Communications Intern to work alongside the Community School Coordinator and Activities Director at Lincoln High School to report activities via the website and social media.
Primary responsibilities include:
– update school activity website weekly
– assist with social media
– assist Activities Department with communication tool for coaches/staff to report scores and updates
– work directly with AD on public relations for Community events
– excellent written and verbal communication skills
– well organized and detail-oriented
– self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
Minimum number of hours will be 3 per week and work hours for this position will be flexible. This internship will begin as soon as possible through June 1, 2016 with opportunity to extend through the summer. Individuals interested should send a resume no later than Friday, February 17.
To apply, email email@example.com