The Distribution Assistant will report to the General Counsel – Local Media Group and will primarily be responsible for the contracting and clearance process for Over-The-Top (OTT) programming. Other duties may include assisting on compliance with distribution-related Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations, maintaining distribution-related databases and tracking systems, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- 40% – Interact with programming suppliers to obtain, track, and manage OTT programming clearances.
- 35% – Implement blackouts and/or replacement programming on OTT services as needed.
- 15% – Assist on distribution-related FCC matters, including in mergers and acquisitions activity.
- 10% – Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent training and/or experience
Experience: Minimum 2 years of media and/or contract management experience
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Contract/Transaction Management skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is results oriented
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong judgment and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently
For more information or to apply, click here.