JMC Days, the annual celebration of all things JMC, will be held Nov. 14-18. Treats all week in Meredith back lobby and events including:
- Monday, Nov. 14: Mock interview during the day and a Student Media Expo 6-8 p.m. with food in Meredith Hall. Behind-the-scenes tours of student media and publication pinups; Mer. 104 and 124B.
- Tuesday, Nov. 15: Krista Tippett, host of NPR’s “On Being,” will be on campus for the Bucksbaum Lecture at 7 p.m. in the Knapp Center. Tippett will have a special Q&A with students 3-4 p.m. in Sussman Theater.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16: Get hands-on experience with the latest digital tools, 5:30-8 p.m. in Mer. 124B and 124C.
- Thursday, Nov. 17: The Harkin Institute for Public Policy and Citizen Engagement is partnering with Iowa Public TV to host a taping of “Iowa Press” at 7 p.m. in Sheslow Auditorium. The program will feature a post-election roundtable discussion of the election.
- Friday, Nov. 18: Panel discussion of internship employers and their student interns at 5:30 p.m. in Mer. 106, followed at 6:30 p.m. by a networking reception with drinks and appetizers in the back lobby.
See internship coordinator Carlyn Crowe for details. Check the JMC Days Facebook event for times for professional headshots and mock interviews all week.