The Bert Dince Memorial Hopeful to Hired Scholarship will be awarded to one student per year who can demonstrate that they are actively preparing for their dream job while still in college.
Author Adam Dince will donate $500 to the scholarship. In addition, 10% of in-person and 5% of online Hopeful to Hired book sale proceeds will be added to the Bert Dince Memorial Hopeful to Hired Scholarship award.
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited non-profit college in an undergraduate program and be a U.S. citizen/US permanent resident.
- Have a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA at the time of application. Unofficial transcripts must be submitted via email.
- Must submit an essay no longer than 1,000 characters that articulates how he/she is preparing while in college to find their dream job when they begin entering the workforce.
- Scholarship winner will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail on August 15, 2017.
- Click here to read the complete terms and conditions of the Bert Dince Memorial Hopeful to Hired Scholarship.
Scholarship Award Information:
- Application due date is: March 31, 2017
- Scholarship will be awarded on: August 15, 2017
- Number of awards: 1 per year
- Minimum award amount: $500.00
- Maximum award amount: $2,500.00
- Learn more about Bert Dince