Kemin Nutrisurance serves the needs of pet food renderers and manufacturers through a portfolio of products and services focused on stabilization, food safety, palatability and proteins. This position will assist to develop, implement and measure marketing programs to support world-wide product and marketing strategies.
In this role Kemin is looking for a “hands-on”, digitally savvy, project manager with proven ability in developing and executing content, on and off line. Experience with graphic design is also desired.
You will get exposure to multiple functions with our business unit, and across Kemin, marketing strategy, project management and our external agency partners.
Primary Responsibilities (in a supporting role)
• Track and edit/finalize copy from agency needed for website redesign. Involves co-ordination of inputs from agency developing copy and a separate agency responsible for website architecture.
• Work with agency to execute and track redesign of documents and product labels for consistency with new world wide communication strategy (involves imagery, copy, logos and taglines)
• Work with R&D and marketing to write content for marketing collateral that translates technical information and data for non-technical audiences
• Develop and track comprehensive project timeline to ensure on time delivery of new marketing tactics and materials (for internal associates and customers)
• Develop and implement brand social media calendar to drive awareness of events and innovations across the business unit
• Write content for internal newsletter
• Working towards Bachelor Degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
• Experience in corporate or agency preferred
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Design Suite
Location: Des Moines
Salary Level: $10-12 per hour
To apply students should email resumes Steve Malone (firstname.lastname@example.org) in reference to “Kemin Intern Opportunity” Portfolios are nice to see, but not required.
Apply before Oct. 25, 2016.