LIVE. LEARN. INTERN. Programs – the Ultimate DC Experience!
June 3 – July 28, 2017
Early Application Deadline: December 6, 2016 – 5% tuition discount
Spend your summer in Washington, DC and prepare for your future! Academic internship programs are offered in the following fields:
• Public Policy & Economics
• International Affairs
• Journalism & Communication
• Leadership & the American Presidency
• Business & Government Affairs
• Community Leadership & Service
You will live just blocks from the national monuments, State Department and White House on the campus of George Washington University. Fully furnished housing and roommate matching is provided as part of our comprehensive program.
Earn course credit while you intern! You will earn 3 to 9 academic credits this summer. Our unique curriculum is designed to complement your DC experience with upper level government and economics courses. Academic course credit is provided through George Mason University and taught by top rated faculty from GMU and other top local universities.
An internship is one of the most important investments you can make in your future. Based on your interests and skills, you will be placed in an internship in the Washington, DC area. We have been creating academic internship experiences for over 45 years and work with over 300 top organizations in DC.
Internship placements include:
• Federal agencies
• Congressional offices
• Policy groups and think tanks
• International affairs organizations and embassies
• Media outlets and public relations firms
• Fortune 500 companies and government relations offices
• Community-based nonprofit organizations
Who you know does matter – especially when it comes to your future job search. Our comprehensive programs are designed so you can make valuable professional connections and practice your networking skills in a real-world setting.
We offer a number of networking opportunities to enhance your internship experience and maximize your time in DC:
• Mentor Program with DC Professionals
• Professional Development Seminars
• Roundtable Discussions & Networking Receptions
• Site Briefings at Key Washington Institutions including the Capitol and State Department
APPLY NOW – 5% Discount
Make plans for your summer now! Visit http://www.DCinternships.org to begin an online application today. Apply by the early deadline of December 6 to receive priority admissions and scholarship consideration as well as a 5% tuition discount.
We strive to make the programs accessible and affordable to the best and brightest students regardless of financial status. Scholarship awards are granted based on need and merit with over 70% of students receiving full or partial funding.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.986.0384.