As a Creative Director (CD) at ITA Group, you’ll lead a dynamic team of writers, designers and production managers to create innovative communication campaigns for clients of every size, shape and type. Planning effective communications that will motivate audiences in a wide-variety of industries, working with your team to create engaging program themes, producing good-looking print and digital pieces—you’ll be leading the charge from start to finish and dipping your toe in every part of the creative process. And before you can say “mo’ money, mo’ problems,” yep, you’ll need to channel your left-brain powers to manage campaign profitability, too. Our list of clients is growing rapidly, so wear comfortable shoes—you’ll need them in our fast-paced industry. But it’s not all work and no play! Our team of creatives is composed of book nerds, movie gurus, artisanal bakers, animal lovers, sports nuts and more—an ideal mix for having fun while creating award-winning campaigns. Not to mention a new smart casual dress code every day and flexible summer schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Graphic Design, English or Journalism.
- Minimum eight years professional experience as a Sr. Graphic Designer, Art Director, Copywriter or Creative Supervisor in an advertising agency or similar environment.
- Thorough understanding of the overall creative process and techniques, including conceptualization, design, copy development, production artwork, pre-press, computer graphics, printing technologies and web/internet design/software/technologies.
- Strong creative abilities and the ability to develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Ability to lead, motivate and supervise creative/professional individuals, leading them to a higher level of quality and creativity.
- Ability to have a positive attitude and effect on the creative/professional staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- General understanding of financial analysis and budget development.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage workflows and schedules of the creative/professional staff, even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances.
- Mac computer experience required. Software experience must include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign and Flash.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, ESOP, PTO and many more!
Apply by September 23, 2016 at www.itagroup.com/careers and be sure to include your resume and work samples!