The Iowa Wild is seeking enthusiastic and outgoing undergraduate students at local universities to serve as Brand Ambassadors. Ambassadors are responsible for representing the Iowa Wild on campus and will engage with students in order to increase brand awareness. In addition, they will be involved with grassroots marketing initiatives to promote and recruit fans to attend Iowa Wild games. Successful candidates will gain sales and marketing experience serving as the voice of the team on their respective campuses. An ideal candidate is comfortable engaging with student groups and is excited to expand their network on campus and beyond. This is a paid position.
• attend campus events (including set up and tear down of display booths), handing out promotional materials, data collection, and contest fulfillment
• execute marketing plans, including but not limited to sending e-blasts and publishing social media posts
• promote Iowa Wild Collegeville ticket package by displaying and distributing marketing materials on campus
• promote group ticket packages, unique theme nights, retail specials and more
• present Iowa Wild products and messaging to on-campus student groups, living groups, and Greek Houses
• attend weekly check in meeting with Iowa Wild Director of Marketing
• applicants must be at least 18 years of age and currently enrolled at Drake University, Grandview University, Iowa State University or the University of Iowa
• outgoing personality with a strong grasp on the local campus communities
• must be experienced with social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat)
• ability to work nights and weekends, as needed
• marketing/promotions/sales experience is a plus
• passionate about the Iowa Wild and the sport of hockey
• responsible, dependable, creative, and ability to work independently
• involved with campus activities/organizations
• ability to work up to four hours a week
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you currently enrolled at Drake University, Iowa State University, Grand View University, or the University of Iowa?
Click here to see all of Iowa Wild employment opportunities.