PURPOSE/REASON FOR THE POSITION: Contribute in any way necessary to the content gathering of information for WHO-HD, http://www.whotv.com , WHO-HD social-media feeds.
Responsibilities: PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB :
- Engaging on air-personality.
- Ability to enterprise news stories.
- Ability to write and to interpret broadcast-news copy.
- Ability to write web and social-media versions of news stories.
- Ability to post news stories, video and photos to digital and social-media feeds
- Ability to report live-breaking news.
- Ability to produce credible reports.
- Ability to handle deadline pressure.
- Ability to drive news vehicles when needed.
Qualifications: MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Valid driver’s license
2 years television newsroom experience
2 years news reporting/writing experience preferred
4-year college degree preferred
Work under extreme pressure, deadlines and adverse weather conditions.
Desk work, walking and standing
To apply :