Become a fellow
This fall we are looking for individuals who want to be a part of a historic opportunity to help elect the first female President of the United States, Hillary Clinton.
We are an organization whose motto is “Engage, Organize, Win,” and Hillary for America deeply values the empowerment of others through training, skill building and fellowship opportunities. Fellows will be trained on the basics of organizing and campaign fundamentals and then placed in a community to carry out grassroots activities. This eight-week program is designed to test, train and develop a new class of organizers, and to help the campaign expand our outreach efforts in communities across the country.
FELLOWS WILL BE ASKED TO COMMIT TO A MINIMUM OF 15- 30 HOURS PER WEEK AND WILL:
- Participate in training on field organizing, messaging, and other activities
- Organize in a community, working in conjunction with grassroots leaders and campaign staff
- Engage new potential volunteers through phone calls and canvassing
- Empower new voters by collecting voter registration forms
- Hold organizational meetings to recruit new volunteers and supporters in communities
- Use social networks to help amplify our message and to talk about the work that we do
- Continue to build the movement to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket this November
This is a highly competitive program. The deadline to apply for the Fall 2016 internship is August 31, and acceptances will occur on a rolling basis. All fellowships with Hillary for America are unpaid, volunteer positions.