The desired outcome of each internship experience is to gain practical experience in a professional environment. Our responsibility is to guide motivated, career driven students and strengthen their understanding of the business atmosphere; with the objective of providing an atmosphere that encourages the development of specific skill sets that will enhance the students’ value to future employers.
• Participation on remote productions from set up to strike including the audio set up, floor directing, replay coordination and camera operation
• Work as a part of the crew on remote field productions in an ENG environment as a camera operator and a grip.
• Work in studio as a production assistant to perform duties in all areas of live studio production, including but not limited to directing and technical directions.
• Internship duration is 8-11 weeks.
• Live remotes occur on nights and weekends.
• Editing experience with final cut pro and premiere pro is desired
• Must possess proficient written and oral communication skills.