The Social Media & Branded Content Specialist will develop and execute social media campaigns to achieve the marketing and communication goals of Lexicon and its clients. In addition, the Social Media Specialist is responsible for writing and developing content for Lexicon and a variety of external clients.
The ideal candidate will have one year of professional experience with social media strategy, content writing and audience engagement; excellent writing skills; a bachelor’s degree in a related field (marketing, journalism, public relations, advertising) from an accredited four-year college or university; and the proven ability to:
- Plan, execute, manage, and curate social media campaigns, considering platform, frequency, and messaging
- Write copy that tells a compelling story and is relevant, clear and engaging
- Develop content for assorted formats including digital, social, brochures, one-sheets, news releases, white papers, case studies, trade show materials, newsletters, and video scripts
- Write copy that is well-organized and free of grammatical, punctuation, and language-usage errors
- Research client products, services, and audiences in order to produce content that resonates with target audiences
- Track analytics and develop reports for management and clients
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of various digital and social tactics and adjust messaging, frequency, and platforms accordingly
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise copy
- Contribute to a creative team of writers, editors, and graphic designers
- Work on multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Additional skills and experience requested:
- early adopter and innovative thinker
- proficiency with content management platforms
- inbound marketing
- mobile marketing
- HTML and CSS
- video editing
Does this sound like you? If so, consider joining Lexicon Content Marketing. We’ll treat you like the pro you are and offer you a chance to grow with a growing company. We provide competitive compensation and benefits and an award-winning work environment. All inquiries will be treated confidentially. EEO employer.
Please send a letter of application, your resume, list of three references, PDFs of your work or a link to your website, salary history, and compensation requirements to Jim Stepp, Lexicon Content Marketing, email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.