TRIO Marketing|Branding|Advertising is seeking an entry-level Account Coordinator to join our Account Management team! The right candidate will have skills in a variety of areas including, but not limited to graphic design, social media, content marketing, website development, sales, event planning, customer service, public relations and more! It is imperative that qualified candidate is able to work calmly under pressure and deadlines, and have fun doing it!
At TRIO, we pride ourselves on giving our customers a superior experience and great marketing results. We have a lot of fun at TRIO, so it is important that our new team member be willing to work hard, and play hard. Having a great work culture is key and our next team member needs to fit in with our creative atmosphere.
It is the objective of the Account Coordinator to secure and maintain their Client’s confidence as an advertising professional who can support marketing and advertising strategies and initiatives on a daily basis.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Development of marketing/advertising strategies, incl. gathering and analyzing complex, detailed information.
- Planning, organizing and controlling day-to-day process and duties
- Execution of creative and media plans on behalf of the Client, including:
- Social Media Management
- Graphic Design
- E-mail Marketing
- Industry Research
- Assistance with Website Development and Maintenance
• Event Planning, Set-up and Tear-Down • Direct Mail and print production
• Media negotiating and buying
• Traffic management
- Work with team on the planning and implementation of advertising and marketing initiatives to best serve the Client’s business. This includes the development of media plans, public relations and ground research
- Provides ongoing reporting of results, implications and recommended action steps
- Provides accurate direction to team regarding changes in plans per Client direction and approval of Agency
- Ensures all creative has passed through proper approval channels, and retains accurate records for billing and
- Provides monthly media updates including media budgets and media calendars
- Monitors and reports competitive actions and/or initiatives
- Documents Client meetings/conference calls in writing, outlining direction and agreements made
- Manages estimates/billing to ensure agency profitability as well as accuracy and timely invoicing
- Any other responsibilities as defined
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent, relevant experience
- 1+ years experience as an Account Executive or related role in an advertising or marketing agency.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software and Microsoft Office products
- Sales experience is preferred
- Pro-active, forward-thinking mindset with a willingness to learn and improve in all areas
- Client focused with a strong sense of detail and urgency
- Proven ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and written, with people at all levels of an organization,
with an upbeat, positive attitude at all times
- Reliable transportation is required, not only to get to and from TRIO but to meet with clients, pick up client
projects, and complete other duties as assigned by TRIO
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
Competitive salary based upon experience. Benefits including PTO, health insurance, chiropractic care and company cell phone are offered.
TO APPLY: Email your cover letter and resume to:
Renee Schneider, President | renee@TRIOagency.com | 515-259-0577