The Des Moines Social Club, a nonprofit organization that uses art and culture as a catalyst to create unprecedented community engagement, is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team.
- Manage DMSC’s email schedule, writing and testing emails for various audiences.
- Write and format emails for large, communitywide audiences; test messaging, subject lines, and other email features using Mail Chimp.
- Create, post, and monitor social media content and manage communities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Write and edit for the soontobe improved DMSC blog; collaborate with staff, artists, and other creatives on editing work to ensure stories are rich, engaging, and drive attendance to our diverse events.
- Direct creation of print and digital signage for DMSC events.
- Manage audience member information, including regular reports on network growth and constituent engagement.
- Organize timelines, communicate with stakeholders, collaborate with partners, and ensure project deliverables are completed to a high standard of excellence.
- Research and test new opportunities and tools for digital marketing and communications; brainstorm new creative opportunities and work with teammates to improve the creative direction of DMSC’s work.
- Assist Executive Director in gathering analytics data.
- Assist colleagues in other aspects of marketing and communications as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel will be required as well as evening and weekend work.
Full position posting can be found here
Resumes and cover letters are due by July 18, 2016 at midnight. Email materials to Pete De Kock at email@example.com. Only applicants selected for first round interviews will be contacted.