Minimum 5 years of experience in content marketing, social media content development and platforms management, writing/blogging and editing, editorial planning, and metrics analysis and tracking in a marketing or communications function. Agency experience preferred. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience as a content marketer and social media strategist with an editorial background who can translate complex concepts for a mass audience. Must be able to deliver great storytelling content that engages.
- Excellent news judgment and marketing acumen
- Able to demonstrate strong understanding of branding and ensuring that content reflects brand voice and communication goals.
- Ability to think strategically and understand audiences, with experience translating complex concepts for a broad audience, developing messaging for target audiences, and building campaigns
- Excellent writing and copyediting skills that tells a compelling story with proficiency in writing for the web
- Ability to demonstrate a command of the English language, AP style, and creative writing ability
- Expertise in Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube, and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated experience with web technology and publishing (Sitecore experience preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with editorial planning and content management systems
- Ability to function well under deadline pressure and meet project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to lead teams and work in complex organizational structures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with groups and individuals in diverse settings, using a range of techniques including face to face, telephone, email and other written correspondence, and public speaking with confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
See the full job listing and apply here: http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/Weblisting/External/PVLSummaryApply.aspx?pvl_num=86595