Working for a medical clinic client, the Videographer/Photographer/Graphic Artist /PR intern will shoot footage as well as edit and accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. He or she will have strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with patient testimonials and understanding the goals and objectives of each patient project. This candidate must have the ability to prioritize and take accountability for work to continually be completed. Intern will also assist in developing production pieces for newspaper and various marketing pieces.
This is a paid position ($10-11/hour). Responsibilities include:
• Self motivated to develop testimonial clips and professional pieces used in radio, on line and media links for medical profession without a lot of given direction.
• Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for on location production.
• Transports, sets up, operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment. Keeps equipment clean and organized.
• Collects behind the scene footage of photo shoots as well as interviews
• Supports the team throughout the production process, including contacting interview subjects, creating graphics, and editing
• Helps to sustain and guide creative process
• Publish all production after approval
Develop interview questions and properly prompting candidates
Write introductory/written explanation copy for blogs, press releases, etc. using these testimonials as examples
Ideal Candidate: Currently pursuing at least a Bachelor’s degree in Film, Video & Photographic Art, Studio Art, Video or Photography or Major in Graphic Design with minor of photography or videography skills.
Skilled in: Adobe Illustrator,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign. Understanding of relevant social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn
Preferred Skills: Photography,Videography,Adobe Premiere Pro or Similar Video Editing Suite,Adobe After Effect
Please submit your application to Susan Hellickson at: email@example.com with examples of videography and photography. Please apply by March 15.