Drake SJMC alumna seeks paid intern to help produce multimedia patient testimonials for an interventional orthopaedic clinic in Des Moines with a primary target audience of age 55+. It is an early stage entrepreneurial company that has extreme potential nationwide.
The intern would develop patient testimonials to be used in radio, on the website and for direct distribution to potential patients and companies. The intern would interview patients on location and build/edit video testimonials at a rate of 2-3 per week.
The paid Videographer/Photographer/Graphic Artist intern will shoot footage as well as edit and accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. He or she will have strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with patient testimonials and understanding the goals and objectives of each patient project. This candidate must have the ability to prioritize and take accountability for work to continually be completed. Intern will also assist in developing production pieces for newspaper and various marketing pieces.
- Develops testimonial clips and professional pieces used in radio, on line and media links for medical profession without a lot of given direction.
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for on location production.
- Transports, sets up, operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment. Keeps equipment clean and organized.
- Collects behind the scene footage of photo shoots as well as interviews
- Supports the team throughout the production process, including contacting interview subjects, creating graphics, and editing
- Helps to sustain and guide creative process
- Publishes all production after approval
- Develops interview questions and properly prompts candidates
Ideal Candidate: Currently pursuing at least a Bachelor’s degree in Film, Video & Photographic Art, Studio Art, Video or Photography or Major in Graphic Design with minor of photography or videography skills.
Skilled in: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign. Understanding of relevant social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn
Preferred Skills: Photography, Videography, Adobe Premiere Pro or Similar Video Editing Suite, Adobe After Effect
For more information or to apply contact:
Susan Hellickson, 319-721-4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org