The #1 News Station in Central Iowa has an immediate opening for a part-time production assistant to work mornings & weekend mornings, approximately 25 hours a week. This is an entry level position with growth opportunities for the right person.
Duties include floor directing, teleprompter, and editing news tapes. We are looking for an energetic team player who understands the flexible schedule that the broadcast industry requires.
- Live studio television production experience or education.
- Editing experience is a plus.
- Must have a good attitude, be willing to learn and be a TEAM player;
- Must be able to take direction and work under pressure;
- Must be able to work mornings, weekend mornings & holidays as assigned.Reports To: Creative Services Director & Senior Director
Applications can be submitted online at: