Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about delivering quality service, love solving problems, and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the many job opportunities available through Mercer. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital. MMC has over 57,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue exceeding $13 billion.
For more information, visit http://www.mercer.com or follow Mercer on Twitter @MercerInsights.
The purpose of this position is to work with Mercer Marketplace teams to manage the creation of employee-facing communication materials, including print materials and e-mail. Provide guidance to the teams, and serve as a subject matter expert regarding the process for creating these materials. Respond to questions from the team, H&B consultants, and clients regarding communication materials. Act as the primary contact for the print vendor to update work plans, obtain print/shipping estimates, and communicate status of printed jobs.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Manage the production of communication materials by developing and updating work plans and task lists; coordinating changes to template materials (print or e-mail); reviewing materials for completion and accuracy; proactively contacting team members to alert them of issues with the schedule related to communications.
- COMMUNICATIONS SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT: Serve as a centralized resource for the Mercer Marketplace teams including H&B consultants and clients (as needed) on the communications offering. Answer questions and provide proactive guidance.
- VENDOR COORDINATION: Interact with fulfillment vendor(s) and team members to keep projects on time by maintaining constant contact with vendors to receive status updates, answer questions, and resolve all routine issues related to production. Will escalate more complex problems to senior consultants / principals.
- TEAM WORK: Serve as an active member of the OMS Communications team by participating in meetings and with process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with outstanding academic credentials –
- 2 to 5 years of project management experience or related work experience- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient MS Office knowledge .
- Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt well to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail, with proven editing and proofreading skills.