At Wellmark we strive to offer meaningful work that assists in your professional development and provides value to the team. This particular internship with Wellmark’s Creative Services Team within Corporate & Marketing Communications will be focused as a Video Production Intern.
This opportunity will give you real-life experience working in video production and post-production within a corporate environment. You will learn how to interact with internal clients, understand business needs and create multimedia solutions to meet those needs. You will also learn about working within create services and how the team supports one another.
This Internship will be from April- August of 2016, with flexible hours from April-May.
• Accountability: Owning and taking responsibility for one’s actions.
• Business Acumen: Understanding industry, market, financial and company specific operations
• Collaboration and Communication: Working together; listen to other’s ideas; communicate accurately and concisely
• Decision Making: Consider all facts and impacts when making decisions
• Focus on the Customer: Consistently doing what is in the best interest of our customer. Leaving a positive impression on the customer by elevating their experience; making it simpler and educating to helping them understand.
Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered):
Current student or recent graduate in Photography, Film or Broadcasting major or related program
Completed courses in video production or photography
Experience with NLE and Microsoft Office Products
Effective communication skills
Resourceful and able to work independently
Hiring Specifications Preferred:
Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe Photoshop
Previous internship experience working video production and post-production or relatable experience in school and have a video reel to share
1. Conceptualize video projects and assist with script creation
2. Assist with video pre-production that includes location scouting and casting
3. Assist in shooting HD and Raw Video
4. Assist in Audio and lighting production
5. Assist in post-production using Adobe Creative Suite (experience preferred).
6. Catalogue and maintain archive videos
7. Perform equipment & software maintenance
8. Follow established processes and guidelines to ensure project and branding objectives are met and that the integrity of the corporate identity is upheld.