The Des Moines European Heritage Association (DMEHA (501c3) seeks a marketing/event planning intern for Spring Semester 2016.
Description of Responsibilities
- Draft blog posts in WordPress and share on Christkindlmarket Des Moines Facebook Fan Page (content provided)
- Draft e-newsletter sends in MailChimp (content provided)
- Help plan, prepare for and market fundraising events (four – five scheduled for first half of 2016)
- OPTIONAL: attend monthly Christkindlmarket Des Moines event planning meetings to identify ways to support this event
- Must be able to work remotely and independently
- Must have access to own computer
- Willingness and ability learn basic WordPress and MailChimp skills
- Willingness and ability to learn basic Facebook techniques and strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet agreed-upon deadlines
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume via email to Suzanne Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org.