- Research, develop and publish quality content for a variety of digital/social channels to support several clients’ marketing objectives.
- Understand how to merchandise and repackage content elements across several channels, including blogs, e-mail, websites and social community sites (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, etc.).
- Maintain a professional and consistent style quality, tone of voice and optimized for SEO.
- Possesses strong project management/organizational skills.
- Assist team with editorial calendar/content mapping.
- Knowledge of digital/social management software or tools: general CMS, DivvyHQ, Hootsuite or TweetDeck, WordPress, etc.
- Audit content and social media analytics for engagement levels and results.
- Monitor social/content marketing trends, identify insights that may impact client’s business.
- B.A. in Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing Communications
- 4-5 years, with agency background in public relations, copywriting, social media
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.