Put your creative website and electronic marketing skills to work for an industry leader in multi-family assets!
In this position you will be responsible for maintaining the company website’s content and design for each property, making recommendations for online enhancements and coordinating email marketing campaigns
About BH Management:
BH Management’s roots date back to 1993 when Harry Bookey formed the company with a roster of just five apartment communities. Today, our founder continues to lead the firm, serving as inspiration for its 1,600-plus employees. BH Management currently has over 220 communities spread over multiple states and is continuously growing. This ranks BH Management Services 12th out of the 50 largest management companies in the United States. What may be less obvious, however, is how we got here. Our guiding principles are simple and direct. First, invest in employees—they are the front line of our team and the foundation of our success. Second, go above and beyond to satisfy customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
- Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Coordinates property takeover activities to ensure web presence is ready on takeover day.
- This includes: drawing floor plans & site maps, creating pages on BH Web Site, etc.
- Maintains takeover task list to ensure all tasks are completed timely by each designee.
- Maintains the BH website to ensure property information is current. Conducts quarterly site review to ensure that property has photos, location information and updated description.
- Works with Regional Marketing Specialists to ensure missing items are completed.
- Develops and maintains individual property websites as requested by ownership groups.
- Establishes a Rent Café Prospect and Resident Portal for each property.
- Reviews Google Analytics to assess SEO strategy and makes recommendations on enhancements. Coordinates property e-mail marketing campaigns. Provides training and support on Craigslist & other online classifieds.
- Maintains the design and content of The Marketing Book and other sections as requested, making monthly updates to content. Provides technical support and direction for those maintaining other sections (policy manual, HR, construction, etc.)
- Assists with all general marketing support requests as needed.
- Occasional travel required.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or closely related field or comparable work experience
- A minimum of (2) years of Web & Electronic marketing experience
- The ability to work independently with close attention to detail
- Previous web design experience strongly preferred but not required
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work functions
- Ability to learn and institute BH and industry standards
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed
- A valid driver’s license may be required
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Physical Requirements/Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Temperature/Climate: This position will work in various indoor and outdoor environments based on the tasks that need to be completed.
Safety Considerations: This position will operate office type equipment.
Physical/Mental/Organizational Capabilities: The individual must possess the ability to walk, stand, sit, bend, balance, climb stairs and lift, push/pull, carry, and/or move up to 30 pounds occasionally. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to reach with hands and arms; stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, technological equipment, tools, or controls.
Visual/Hearing Capabilities: The visual ability necessary to read and interpret a computer screen is required. Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception, and field vision. The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles. The hearing ability necessary to communicate with others is required. The individual must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with employees and customers on all levels of the organization.
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, or as needed to meet business needs.
At BH our employees and their well-being are important to us. This is why we offer a comprehensive and valued benefits package to fit the individual needs of each employee and their family. Some of the benefits we offer include:
Your Health Plans:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Competitive compensation and earnings potential
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Training/mentoring programs
- Internal opportunities for career advancements
- Educational Reimbursement
Your Money Management:
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Direct Deposit
Your Work Life Balance:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday