As an account executive, you would manage the details of making great work happen – from client input through agency execution. You would develop project briefs, create and manage schedules, monitor budgets and generally ensure our work is flawless and consistent with overall strategy. In addition, you would work with a team of talented functional specialists to develop marketing communications plans.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or related field
- Two-plus years of experience with integrated marketing communications (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Agricultural experience and/or farm background strongly preferred
- Strong deadline/project management focus and a relentless obsession for “getting it right”
- Desire to learn clients’ businesses and contribute ideas that shape marketplace meaning for our clients
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with clients while collaborating passionately with a team of creative professionals at Meyocks
Meyocks, based in West Des Moines, Iowa, is an advertising agency that shapes marketplace meaning for food, agriculture, health and mentor brands. We help our clients “mean more” to customers, and we offer our team members opportunities to make meaningful contributions to the success of our clients and our firm. The agency offers counsel and services in the areas of brand strategy, research, advertising, media planning/buying, public relations, social media, digital, direct marketing, sales support and package design. Meyocks is a member of the Advertising and Marketing Independent Network (AMIN).
Please send your resume to Doug Jeske at email@example.com