Lessing-Flynn seeks a Project Manager to join our team and support multiple clients while collaborating with some of the most creatively twisted minds in the biz.
The ideal candidate will bring to the table:
- B.A. in marketing, public relations or communication
- 3-5 years of marketing (or a related field) experience
- Experience in agriculture a plus
- Strong understanding of multiple marketing mediums such as social media, content curation, media buying, public relations, design, print production, copywriting, proofreading, etc.
- Ability to support account managers with client support activities such as development of estimates, proposals, budget management, media buys and more
- Exceptional organizational skills while tracking client projects through production, creative, copywriting and client approval process
- Experience with production processes including vendor relations, estimating, proofing, press checks, delivery and quality assurance
- Readiness to actively participate in creative brainstorming activities and idea generation for clients
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be willing to handle any/all client rejections & demands
Email your resume and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can learn your story and see if you’re destined to become a part of ours.