Get hands-on experience working directly with Meredith’s e-commerce online shops ranging in home décor, fashion, beauty, family and fitness products.
- Working directly with the e-commerce team on various projects to drive the business.
- Reporting on key performance metrics for the shops in Google Analytics and other tools.
- Assisting in writing and producing e-commerce email newsletters and campaigns.
- Writing e-commerce content, product descriptions and more.
- Helping to develop strategies around shop content, product inventory and search optimization.
- Creating search term based product pages to increase conversions and clicks.
- Assisting in keyword research around top brands and products.
Receive training in important tools used industry-wide:
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner
**Training and mentorship will be provided.
- Experience with digital media/online is preferred.
- Business/Marketing/Computer Science/Communications/Advertising/Journalism experience is preferred.