The Writer conceives, writes and produces quality, creative and effective marketing collateral within our brand voice. This position supports several marketing channels including social media, public relations, effective print and electronic communication solutions for assigned corporate communications projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations or English.
- Minimum three years experience as a Copywriter in an internal marketing department, advertising agency or similar environment.
- Strong creative abilities and the ability to develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Working understanding of effective communication styles and techniques, including conceptualization, copy outlining, writing, editing and proofing for all media (social media, print, video and electronic).
- Ability to review own writing and critique it prior to presentation to internal or external clients.
- Ability to explain and create concept rationale to internal and/or external clients.
- Basic PC experience required. Software experience must include Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent copy editing and proofing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage personal workflow and schedules even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances.
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects or to meet deadlines.
STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, ESOP and many more!
Apply by July 28, 2015 at http://www.itagroup.com/careers and be sure to include your resume and work samples!