iHeartMedia Des Moines has an opportunity for a talented and experienced producer/board op to join the “Van & Bonnie in the Morning” program. Candidates should be, besides technically savvy, locally in-the-know, a news hound, up on the latest in politics and sports, lifestyle, should be very observant of local people and things, creative, organized, digitally savvy, great at production and social media, posting blogs and podcasts and understanding of a streaming audio signal, and able to be a role player on the air with Van and Bonnie when invited in to “play.” This person will be responsible for interacting with callers and co-hosts while participating in on-air broadcasts.
- Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, iHeartMedia Inc., the FCC and other federal, state and local laws.
- Have a deep knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Inspire a fun environment for the team every day.
- Work with talent in keeping the show on time.
- Uphold show brand values.
- Spin topics into compelling digital content.
- Quickly and effectively screen calls.
- Social media/digital content creation.
- Operate NexGen/console.
- Adobe Audition knowledge preferable.
- Ability to work with sales on creative client integration.
- True team player that communicates with all departments.
- Produce recording imaging show promos using highlight material from previous shows.
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Persons interested in submitting an application for the position should contact:
Van Harden at firstname.lastname@example.org