inSync Communications is a boutique marketing communications firm located in West Des Moines owned by a JO ’93 alum.
inSync will be rebranding during the next couple of months and looking for an intern to assist during summer and possibly into fall. Responsibilities include:
- Building a one-page website with the new name
- Managing and measuring a presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Creation and maintenance of print and broadcast media lists
- Attend client meetings as opportunities arise
- Copywriting for a variety of communication vehicles
Candidates must be highly motivated self-starters who can work independently from the main office or electronically at another location. Previous experience with website creation and maintenance as wells social media posts required. Flexible hours, prefer approximately 10 hours a week at $12/hour.
To inquire, submit a resume or for additional information, please contact Kim Waltman at 515.229.0429 or firstname.lastname@example.org.