Start Date: June 1, 2015
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Des Moines, IA
Kforce has a client seeking a Technical Writer with a focus in writing / documenting processes & procedures. This resource will be working on writing and editing procedural documentation. Per the manager, these candidates need to be experienced writers and editors, with a background in English, Journalism, or significant technical writing (emphasis on the “writing”). Daily responsibilities may include:
- Working with a SME to learn the business needs to go forward to write the procedural manuals. They will be heavily doing content migrations into open text. Must enjoy procedural writing and have these examples ready.
- Drafts, edits and formats basic to moderately complex technical manuals, project and/or other technical documentation.
- Could be required to assist in content migrations in open text
- Open Text (1-3 yrs.)
- Content Management experience (1-3 yrs.)
- Procedural Writing experience (1-3 yrs.)
- Writing and editing experience (1-3 yrs.)
- Degree/background in English, Journalism, or significant technical writing (emphasis on the “writing”)
For more information, contact:
Lori Oberlander, Sr. Technology Recruiter, Talent Director
KForce Professional Staffing