Qmyfood is an Iowa-based restaurant technology company with a simple mission statement – design by restaurant operators should drive development of restaurant technology. The Company has created an environment to develop and test proprietary restaurant technology with the goal of building a portfolio of applications that improve how restaurants interact with their customers and best integrate new technologies into their operations. Please visit the company’s website for more background http://www.Qmyfood.com.
The Company’s current focus is:
- The already established mobile food ordering industry – providing solutions to help restaurant operators better manage their customers who order food from their mobile devices;
- Building proprietary mobile food ordering solutions for hospitality segments such as country clubs, small sports stadiums and college campuses; and,
- Developing delivery management solutions for independent operators to better compete with multi-national chains that deliver and help multi-national chains best manage their delivery fleets.
The Company is seeking an energetic candidate in the following position to support its growth:
Social Media Coordinator Intern
This candidate will work directly with the Company’s co-founders to help build and manage the Company’s brand so they may promote the commercialization of the Company’s proprietary solutions. The immediate scope of services will be project oriented as development ramps up.
For the right candidate this could lead to full-time employment.
Candidates should have the following experience:
- General website development and design
- LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media management skills such as press releases and blogging
- General graphic design skills to help create marketing collateral
- General video production, editing and posting finished videos to websites
- The Company is open on compensation and for the right candidates willing to offer equity in the form of incentive stock options.
Start date – when school is done for the summer
Location – Des Moines
Hours – 30 hours per week /8 weeks
Pay – $15/hour
If interested, please send co-founder Tom Straw a brief intro of yourself, desired position and resume to tom@Qmyfood.com