2015 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM SUMMER | FALL
Assist with Iowa Medical Society (IMS) strategic communications and marketing initiatives with primary focus on conducting market research and creating multi-media collateral materials for events and initiatives.
- University student (graduate or undergraduate [junior or senior]).
- Background in any of the following, but not limited to: journalism or mass communications, international relations or business, English, political science, marketing, or healthcare policy.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and predominant social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set and meet deadlines and maintain accurate records.
SCHEDULE | PAY
Part-time, flexible hours to work around class schedule. Must be available for a minimum of 15 hours per week. $8.00 – $12.00 hour. Free parking.
IMS is an Equal Opportunity employer. Send resume and cover letter to:
Director, Strategic Communications & Marketing
Iowa Medical Society
515 E. Locust Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
FAX: 515-223-0590 firstname.lastname@example.org