Trilix is looking for an intern to assist our producer/editor with video production this summer. The specific skills and responsibilities are outlined below. The start/end dates and specific hours (30-40 hrs./week) will be based on candidate availability. There is the possibility of regional travel. The position will pay $12/hr.
- Basic understanding of Premier Pro and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, Audition, After Effects experience preferred
- Basic understanding of digital camera (DSLR, Video Cameras) operation
- A good grasp on storytelling
- Basic understanding of color correction and audio for video
- Creative Thinker
- Proficient in a Mac environment
- Assisting on shoots
- Must be willing and able to carry equipment of 15+ lbs.
- Sourcing, tagging, and archiving footage/projects
- Setting up projects for the editor
- Producing time codes and first pass edits
- Editing social media pieces
- Assisting the Producer/Editor with other various video production tasks
Please email your resume to: