Department: Client Services
Reports To: Assistant Account Manager, Account Manager or Account Supervisor
The ACCOUNT COORDINATOR at Strategic America provides assistance and support to members of the Client Services Department, their assigned account teams and other teams (as needed) in their efforts to serve the Clients’ needs in a responsive, efficient, effective and accurate manner and encourages Client confidence in Agency performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in coordination of client and agency projects.
- Assists Account Manager in preparation of advertising materials, meeting presentations, compiling service reports, data for special projects, Client requests, etc.
- Knows Client personnel and research for understanding of account/industry trends and competition to keep team members abreast.
- Handles information requests and coordinates with Clients, as instructed.
- Ensures that information is complete, timely and accurate.
- Performs basic traffic functions.
- Keeps records/files as needed by Client and Client Services Group.
- Able to organize materials and assist on various projects simultaneously.
Agency & Interpersonal Roles:
- Gain an understanding of agency core competencies and processes.
- Gain understanding of account-specific processes and procedures.
- Assist in agency workflow and progress of projects.
- Works within the agency departments to gain an understanding of the Agency traffic system and how to follow it.
- Accept constructive criticism objectively and admits mistakes when appropriate.
- Respects the expertise and personal/professional concern of others.
- Demonstrates strong team attitude and works effectively in team setting to gain confidence to manage project independently.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Related academic or practical marketing and communications experience in advertising, sales or marketing oriented field. Internship experience and undergraduate degree preferred.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Jim Stafford (email@example.com