Paid internship available immediately! Gain valuable marketing and business experience while learning about nutrition and health.
Marketing & Editorial Intern Responsibilities
Support to Fork in the Road principal with activities including writing and editing, proofreading and fact-checking, posting events online, correspondence. Intern will serve as Editor of That’s Forkin’ Amazing!, a monthly ezine with a circulation of over 5000. May also be involved in Fork in the Road with Sheree Clark TV show preparations as well as Sheree’s public speaking engagements, classes and demonstrations.
- Prefer sophomore or junior—for the right person, this paid internship has the potential to extend further into the academic year and summer or possibly into a full time position
- Prefer major in advertising, mass communication, marketing, public relations, journalism, or related area
- Self-motivated individual who goes above and beyond — a smart thinker who does more than directed and finishes the job
- Energetic team player who can keep up with a fast pace
- Strong detail and follow-up focus; responds with zest to challenges
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Access to a car is essential
- Minimum of 10-15 hours during academic periods; possible full-time in summer
The marketing intern can expect to learn a great deal about health and nutrition, improve communication skills, and grasp an understanding of the fast-paced world of health, nutrition and public appearances.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Fork in the Road
4028 Ovid Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50310