As a project manager, you would orchestrate the execution of client work with a team of creative and business professionals. You would create and manage schedules, monitor budgets, proof and route materials and generally ensure our work is executed flawlessly and exceed client expectations.
- College degree in business, advertising, public relations, marketing or related field
- Two-plus years of experience with integrated marketing communications (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Formal project management training and/or experience with PMBOK concepts preferred; PMP certification would be ideal
- Agricultural experience or farm background a plus
- Passion for aligning available resources, budget constraints and quality requirements to exceed client expectations
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with fellow team members
Please send a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org