Hanley Wood Marketing (HWM) — a premier B2B digital content marketing agency — is looking for a contract-to-hire junior digital producer. He or she will partner with team members across agency departments to convert client-articulated needs into web products. These include websites, applications, widgets, emails and more. The successful candidate will:
- Work with all related team members to develop and maintain websites.
- Oversee quality control for internal and client projects.
- Have prior experience working within the confines of a content management system.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills, basic HTML and the ability to produce documentation.
Primary Essential Duties
The junior digital producer is responsible for these areas:
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for all digital projects, such as:
- Functional and business requirements documents.
Testing plans and Q&A documentation.
- Communicate specification changes directly to project/technical leads.
- Supervise quality/standards of work.
- Work with project management and resources department.
- Research and analyze specifications.
- Create and maintain web content within a content management system:
- Ensure metadata is present and make recommendations based on best practices.
Collaborate on usability and structure for electronic delivery of content.
Provide support to digital group as needed.
Experience, Skills, and Talents Required
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence, integrity and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-centric environment.
- Strong organizational capabilities and ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and –directed.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and Photoshop desired.
Education and Certifications Required:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
This job description indicates a general sense of the duties and expectations of this position. It is not intended as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required. As the nature of our business demands change, so too may the duties of this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Hanley Wood Marketing
HWM’s cross-industry client roster includes clients of every size, and four Fortune 300 clients: Ameriprise Financial, FedEx, Sherwin-Williams, and 3M. We were named Agency of the Year by FedEx in 2012 and Partner of the Year by Sherwin-Williams in 2010. Our creative work has earned the nation’s top content marketing awards from the Custom Content Council, FOLIO, BtoB Online, and many others.