TeamStrong Inc. is a Midwest company that puts on national-act comedy shows and stage plays. We are seeking two individuals that specialize in videography and can help with event planning. We throw 2-3 events a month and need these filmed on location and designed and edited for marketing purposes. This is a 12 week internship with a possibility to be hired on with a great compensation package. With this company growing all over the Midwest this is a great resume builder and gives you a diverse experience with this growing field. We are seeking to be a national television program and we are looking for your assistance.
- Provide filming of events (comedy shows, stage plays) and editing
- logs and archives videos for future use
- maintaining website with footage of recorded events
- website development
- event planning
- design social media content, promotions
- researching resources to broaden brand
- PR relations
- able to create professional video edits from filming events
- must be enthusiastic and willing to be creative
- high organization skills
- strong communication skills
- marketing, business, design, photography, sales
Email John Martin @ firstname.lastname@example.org with introduction and background. Deadline is April 1, 2015 for interested parties.