Megabus.com, the first and largest city-to-city daily express bus service with tickets starting as low as $1, seeks two students at Drake University to be our Student Ambassadors!
As a member of the Megabus.com Student Ambassador Program (MSAP), you will gain real-world event planning, PR and marketing experience for your professional resume. Ambassadors will be responsible for planning and working at least two promotional events on your campus or in your city. Responsibilities include: hiring and supervising other students to help you execute the promotional events, marketing the events, submitting quality photo and video of the events, handling and managing promotional items and reporting all results in a timely fashion.
Megabus.com Student Ambassadors will be paid $210 per event.
Please review these requirements before applying:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Effective communicator
- Experience with, or classes in, public relations, event planning, marketing or advertising
- A go-getter who likes to exceed expectations
- Prefer a freshman or sophomore, however qualified juniors should also apply
- Available for full duration of the Program (March 2015 – May 2015)
- Have ridden megabus.com before (preferred, but not required)
If you meet the above requirements, please apply to email@example.com before Friday, March 13th and provide:
- Name of university where you are enrolled and current grade level (sophomore, etc.)
- Description of why you want to be a Megabus.com Student Ambassador, how megabus.com will benefit from having you as an Ambassador and how you hope to benefit from this experience
- Resume, including your phone number and email address
- Where you’ve traveled on megabus.com and how often
- Your photo (for age verification purposes)