The Writer conceives, writes and produces quality, creative and effective print and electronic communication solutions for internal and external clients of the Communication Solutions Group (CSG) as assigned by the Creative Project Manager (CPM).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations or English.
- Minimum three years experience as a Copywriter in an advertising agency or similar environment.
- Strong creative abilities and the ability to develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Working understanding of effective communication styles and techniques, including conceptualization, copy outlining, writing, editing and proofing for all media (social media, print, video and electronic).
- Ability to review own writing and critique it prior to presentation to internal or external clients.
- Ability to explain and create concept rationale to internal and/or external clients.
- Extensive PC experience with the ability to utilize graphics within documents; prior experience in MS Office Products and Adobe InDesign.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent copy editing and proofing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage personal workflow and schedules even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, ESOP and many more!
Apply by March 2, 2015 at www.itagroup.com/careers and be sure to include your resume!