Are you passionate about Marketing Communications? Do you thrive on seeing your ideas come to life? Do you have experience developing a Marketing strategy, and executing and delivering flawlessly? If so, we’re looking for you! As a Communications Manager, you will drive achievement of corporate strategies and goals by developing, deploying, communicating and managing integrated communication programs and strategies for the business to business market segment. You will demonstrate advanced copywriting skills and communication knowledge through the delivery of a broad range of communication tactics designed to solve business needs. The Communication Manager is expected to work independently and proactively, consulting across various divisions within Wellmark to determine appropriate communication strategies and facilitate creative delivery of assigned projects among the Corporate and Marketing Communications team.
- Plan, develop and execute communication strategies and programs in support of Wellmark business goals. Consult and collaborate with team leader and all lower level stakeholders on a variety of company initiatives. Lead development of annual segment communication plans and budgeting.
- Serve as Marketing Communications business partner with cross-functional teams and lead the development of comprehensive integrated communications plans based on corporate strategies and business goals. Vet suggested communication strategy through appropriate stakeholders. Consult across divisions to scope, review and approve content in support of the defined communication strategies.
- Write clear, concise, results oriented copy for a variety of communication mediums. Demonstrate mastery of diverse writing styles, including promotional, educational, direct response and advertising. Proofread all copy/content thoroughly and edit material in accordance with Wellmark and AP style manuals.
- Manage the execution and timely delivery of assigned work tasks, following documented workflow, production cycles and approval processes. Maintain detailed project and tracking documentation.
- Identify appropriate indicators that measure success of established communication strategies. Collect, analyze and report metrics to identify best practices to guide future strategies. Present findings to team leader and stakeholders as needed.
- Drive overarching creative delivery of assigned projects, ensuring collaboration and alignment among copy, design and digital experience components. Manage content development with junior team members and/or external resources.
- Collaborate with Campaign Management to provide oversight for identified targeted campaigns, including concept development, testing, goals, and results for continued program refinement.
- Consult with communication peers to ensure that consistent messaging is integrated into other segmentspecific communication mediums.
- Serve as managing editor of segment specific publications as assigned. This includes oversight of editorial calendar as it relates to content and messaging, and coordination with stakeholders.
- Demonstrate mastery of Wellmark business processes and apply that knowledge to communication strategies and tactics. Advise communication peers and cross-functional teams of implications of communication impact to any business process change.
- Must comply with Iowa and South Dakota insurance Regulations, NCQA regulations and any other applicable regulatory authority.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in the following:
- Copy Writing/Editing
- Marketing Communications
- Project Management experience with the ability to achieve business objectives of multiple cross functional projects
- Strong strategic planning skills, with demonstrated ability to create and execute the strategic vision
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, building collaborative relationships of trust.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to consult with other areas of the business providing recommendations on subject matter expertise
How To Apply:
Apply online at http://bit.ly/1tLjERV