FORK in the ROAD
Marketing Internship Opportunity
Paid internship available immediately! Gain valuable marketing and business experience while learning about nutrition and health.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
Support to Fork in the Road principal with activities including writing and editing, proofreading and fact-checking, posting events online, correspondence, general office responsibilities. May also be involved in Fork in the Road with Sheree Clark TV show preparations as well as Sheree’s public speaking engagements, classes and demonstrations.
- Prefer sophomore or junior—for the right person, this paid internship has the potential to extend further into the academic year and summer or possibly into a full time position
- Prefer major in advertising, mass communication, marketing, public relations, journalism, or related area
- Self-motivated individual who goes above and beyond — a smart thinker who does more than directed and finishes the job
- Energetic team player who can keep up with a fast pace
- Strong detail and follow-up focus; responds with zest to challenges
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Access to a car is essential
- Minimum of 10-15 hours during academic periods; possible full-time in summer
The marketing intern can expect to learn a great deal about health and nutrition, improve communication skills, and grasp an understanding of the fast-paced world of health, nutrition and public appearances.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Fork in the Road
4028 Ovid Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50310