Title: Marketing and Communications Specialist
Type: Full Time
Reports To: Marketing and Communications Manager
Primary Companies Supported: Wright Outdoor Solutions, Sustainable Environmental Consultants
- Develop and/or coordinate content, including copy, functionality, photo and video, for websites, industry publications, newsletters, collateral, bids and reports, direct mail, social media, and other marketing and communications deliverables for both internal and external audiences.
- Manage graphic design of ads, newsletters, websites, collateral, direct mail, and other marketing and communications deliverables to ensure strategic and consistent branding and messaging.
- Coordinate production of deliverables with vendors, within budget parameters.
- Evaluate media and coordinate ad buys within budget parameters, as well as related submission processes.
- Participate in annual and project-based strategic planning.
- Plan local promotional and client appreciation events.
- Assist other marketing and communications staff with social, volunteer, wellness and other events and initiatives.
- Research and distribute relevant public information about competitors and markets.
- Coordinate donations and sponsorships, leveraging opportunities for greatest impact. Maintain related records, and process payment and other transactions.
- Foster relationships with appropriate media and industry entities, and promote companies and employees as credible sources.
- Serve as a resource and editor for employees’ and departments’ communications.
- Create and maintain marketing and editorial calendars and internal documents, including sales and website analytics, customer lists, etc.
- Conduct new employee onboarding.
- Coordinate company and department award submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or other related field.
- One to two years of experience with related marketing and communications responsibilities.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Willingness and ability to learn about the industries in which our companies operate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; willingness and ability to learn other programs as necessary; familiarity with WordPress, photography, iMovie and Adobe design programs a plus.
- Strong references.
Compensation and Benefits:
Hourly wage will be commensurate with education level, relative experience, and other attributes. Wright Service Corp. is an employee owned company and offers outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, LTD, voluntary life, AD&D and business travel insurance, salary continuation, paid time off, and more.
Email cover letter, resume, and three writing samples to Marketing and Communications Supervisor Sara Harpenau at email@example.com. Please note pre-employment drug screening is required and background checks may be conducted.